Monday, May 9, 2011

Glad for a Local Day Out!

Hello there!  I know I have been absent for a bit.  Things have been nuts around here in general and for the last seven days I have had a full blown case of pneumonia!  Yes, feaking pneumonia, in May!  It was awful and not something I care to repeat.

Today I finally got out and about in the area and found a few small treasures.


Chair detail from deco set

Way cool original leg detail all intact!

Entire set fully functioning with leaf! The set was marked $125!  Not bad for one is such great condition.
This enamel top table would be a perfect kitchen island for $45

Two cute chairs with cool lines in need of funky upholstery and paint job from Trader bucks for $30

Goodwill offered this neat gold chair for only $9.99.  It is sturdy with nice lines but needs new padding and upholstery.

That is all for today!  If all goes well, I may make it to Indy later in the week with a few thrifty stops along the way.  See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment