Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Visit to The Toggery!!!






Hello everyone, I have had a busy week and not much time to thrift but somehow managed to fit in a quick and I mean quick trip to The Toggery in Broad Ripple!  I had a new load of clothes to drop off for me and a set of items that my sister, Lisa, sent back with me from Florida.  We each have a Toggery account!  I found some great items there on Tuesday!  I just hope the weather warms up enough that I can wear them out of the house! So here goes the list of great buys from this week and how much I love the "shop for free" option!    

This is a DKNY maxi dress $20.  I love it!  It is a maxi, but it comes just to my ankles.

This Chan Lu dress was in the Anthropologie catalogue a couple seasons back.  It was only $24 and it is silk and fully lined!

This looks like a sack, but on it was great!  It is a James Perse knit dress and at only $16 it will be perfect in the spring and summer sophisticated but not too stuffy.  Accessories could change the look of this from beachy to professional.

Cute JCrew top for $12.

Maeve from Anthropologie "rushing ruffles dress" 2010 for only $24!  It is adorable on!

The buy of the day!  These Raven denim jeans were from a local boutique that sends their overstocks to The Toggery.  The original price on these babies was $298 (seriously, who in their right mind?), I bought them off the clearance rack out front for........ $15!!!!!!!  They are lovely!
So... those are my finds from my favorite consignment boutique in Indy... and I used the "Shop for free" option where you use the money you made from selling items to purchase new items... so I got all those things for $48!  Woooooo Hoooooo!  Men just do not understand this!  It is so much fun.  I hope to check out Carmel Consignment some day next week and I will be back with a review.  Until then, Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. such good finds. we need a trip together. so you can style me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly... just pick out a time and we will go!!!!

    ReplyDelete