Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back to the Midwest...

Hello there friends!  I am back at home and back to the thrifting.  The weather here has been better so it wasn't quite the shock it can be coming home from a couple of weeks in Florida.  Will was thrilled to get back to his preschool pals yesterday.  I am sure the kiddos were all reporting about their various spring break exploits!  Since Will was at preschool I decided to stop by Trinity Thrift on my way home after drop off.  It was a quick run through, but I found a really cute $5 coffee table.  The design is awesome and so is the size!
It fits really well in the den and adds a bit of modern flair to what I feel is a room that has become too dark.  The table is a light color and with the open leg design it just looks lighter, but is, in fact very sturdy, needed nothing other than cleaning and since the top is formica it doesn't even require coasters!  Yippee!  I am hoping to stop by Goodwill and the flea market later today or tomorrow.  You never know what may be on the horizon!  Have a fantastic day you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment